Alumni Focus Nominations
To Submit a Nomination:
- Complete Nomination Form
- Cover Letter – One-page, typed Personal Statement of Recommendation.
- Why do you believe the nominee should be considered for recognition?
Some possible topics to address:
- Explain what this individual might have gained through BISD schools that helped him/her to become what he/she is today (specific extracurricular activities, interests or grade point averages could be included).
- Describe what the nominee has contributed to the community (Beaumont area or another community) and/or his/her profession since attending BISD schools that make this nominee deserving of recognition.
- Please explain why you feel this individual is a role model that current and future generations of BISD students could emulate.
- Provide a professional, high-quality photo headshot and supporting documentation listed below.
- Submit entry online or mail to the BISD Community Relations office at 3395 Harrison Ave, Beaumont, Texas, 77706
Click here to fill out the nomination form and submit supporting documentation.