Welcome to Career & Technical Education
Career and Technical Education (CTE) provides students of all ages with the academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become productive lifelong learners.
The vision of the Beaumont ISD Department of Career and Technical Education (CTE) is to become an educational leader in delivering real-world learning and experiences that prepare students to effectively transition into post-secondary and career opportunities.
The mission of Beaumont ISD Department of Career and Technical Education (CTE) is to graduate students with industry certifications, licenses, postsecondary certificates, and degrees to equip and position students to enter the workforce and become entrepreneurs.
- Broaden student awareness of careers, education and training.
- Strengthen student engagement in all CTE programs.
- Increase the number of industry-recognized, certificates and licenses for CTE students on the high school campuses.
- Introduce new articulation and dual credit offerings with post-secondary institutions.
- Improve collaborative relationships with business partners.
- Increase parental involvement and awareness of CTE programs.
Preparing for the REAL world in a REAL way
Be Career READY