- Don’t keep money in your classroom overnight or bring home for safe keeping. You could be liable for lost funds.
- Don’t use un-deposited cash to make purchases.
- Don’t make purchases with your personal funds. You WILL NOT be reimbursed. The only exception is a TRUE emergency situation and after you have obtained prior approval from the Activity Fund Specialist.
- Don’t begin any fundraisers without approval.
- Don’t hold any raffles or games of chance.
- Do write cash receipts to students/parents for all money collected $5.00 and over using an official BISD Receipt Book. For money collected less than $5.00, use the Tabulation of Money Collected from Students form SAF-103.
- Do turn in all money collected with the bookkeeper daily.
- Do obtain pre-approval from the Principal for all merchandise and services ordered using the Student Activity Fund Voucher (SAF-104).
- Do complete the Fundraising approval Form in Eduphoria at least two weeks prior to any fundraising activity.
- Do complete and turn in the Fundraising Financial Report in Eduphoria 5 days after the fundraiser is complete.
- Do review activity fund account balances for accuracy.
- Do maintain a positive balance in your club account.
- Do maintain all club meeting minutes.