Checks are printed on Tuesdays and Thursday only
Check requests will only be done on renewal notices, entry fees, registrations, payment for judges or contest fees and subscriptions.
- Complete the Student Activity Fund Voucher (SAF-104)
- Complete the vendor name, address, phone number and fax. This information is needed for TEAMS.
- Complete any special handling instructions.
- Fill in the information. Submit to the bookkeeper/secretary.
- The bookkeeper/secretary will enter the Check Request into TEAMS and submit to the Principal for approval.
- If you are using a new vendor, you must complete a new vendor form and submit to the Purchasing Department to be set up. New vendors are required to fill out a vendor packet which can be found on the BISD web page under Purchasing. The vendor may not be used until approved.
- Once approved by the Activity Fund Office and CFO, it will go to the appropriate administrator and on to the Accounts Payable Department for a check to be issued.