Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Drop Off Procedures
- Students may be dropped off starting at 7:30 a.m. NO STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO BE DROPPED OFF BEFORE 7:30 a.m.
- All car and van riders must be dropped off in front of the school building.
- When dropping students off in the car line, please form 2 lanes.
- Breakfast in the Classroom begins at 7:40 and ends at 8:05 a.m.
- All visitors must enter through the front door only.
- If your child arrives to school after 8:15 a.m., they must be escorted inside the main building and signed in. PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF YOUR CHILD AND DRIVE OFF!
Dismissal Pick Up Procedures
Walkers & Walk up Parents
Walkers will exit the building from two locations: Student walkers will exit from Sarah St. and Lela St. All of the walkers must stay on the sidewalk and walk down to the intersection, where the crossing guard will assist them.
All parents that choose to walk up and retrieve their child(ren) will have to do so at the side door exit located on Sarah St. A copy of your Driver’s License is required. A student pickup sign-in sheet will be available.
All car riders will be dismissed from the cafeteria out of the front doors of the school building. PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES. You must have a car tag to pick up your child.
All bus riders will be dismissed from the classroom to the gym. The students will be seated by grade level and bus number. Parents of Pre-K – Kindergarten bus students MUST BE AT THE BUS STOP TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD WHEN THE BUS ARRIVE EVERYDAY! If you are NOT at the STOP, the child will be brought back to the campus. School personnel will make an attempt to contact you to make appropriate transportation arrangements before district authorities are contacted.